BOOK NOW
Millgate House Hotel - Surroundings
Millgate House Hotel - Restaurant

Ideally located in the conservation area of Millgate

Millgate House Hotel was originally a miller’s house in 1890. It was subsequently converted into flats in 1972 and then became Millgate House Hotel in 1981. A substantial extension was added in 1991 which tripled the room capacity, the Orangery bar & restaurant was also added. The Hotel is situated in the conservation area of Millgate, the river Trent is opposite and famous for its fishing, Newark castle is close by and we are a short walk to the large market place which is lined with historic listed buildings, on the edge of the market sits the beautiful parish church, St Mary Magdelene.

  • hotel

    ROOMS

    Gracefully decorated bedrooms, accommodation comprises of double rooms, executive rooms, twin bedded rooms and triple rooms.

    Learn more
  • hotel

    THE HOTEL

    The Hotel is close to the A1 with easy access from the north and south of England, and just a 45 minute drive from east Midlands Airport

    Learn more
  • hotel

    RESTAURANT

    The Orangery restaurant seats up to 60 diners in style.. The menu is varied with dishes to suit most tastes. Open to all guests.

    Learn more

Ideally located in the conservation area of Millgate

Millgate House Hotel was originally a miller’s house in 1890. It was subsequently converted into flats in 1972 and then became Millgate House Hotel in 1981. A substantial extension was added in 1991 which tripled the room capacity, the Orangery bar & restaurant was also added. The Hotel is situated in the conservation area of Millgate, the river Trent is opposite and famous for its fishing, Newark castle is close by and we are a short walk to the large market place which is lined with historic listed buildings, on the edge of the market sits the beautiful parish church, St Mary Magdelene.